Getting your car repaired can be a stressful time – particularly if you have just been in an accident (a major stress in inself!)
Having a list of questions to ask your body shop up front can help alleviate some of the stress and also help you make some informed decisions.
Here are a few things you may want to ask when you take your car in:
- Does the shop work on your vehicle’s model and make?
- Do they routinely preform the specific type of work you need done on your vehicle?
- Will the paint match the rest of your car or truck? Does the shop do paintless dent repair and is it appropriate in your case?
- How long will it take to get your vehicle back?
- What certifications do the staff and technicians have? (For example, M&G Body Shop staff are ASE and Master Tech certified.)
A little prep on your part ahead of time by knowing a few key things to ascertain before leaving your car at a repair shop goes a long way to making the process as simple and hassle-free as possible!